Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Invitation to mobilise

At various times during the Reunion, I asked myself why I was really at the conference and what am I going to do with the newly acquired information. These questions kept me awake into the early hours of the morning! I have one serious request at this time: I am trusting God for 100 committed, passionate coordinators that we can train as seminar instructors, small group leaders, stewardship or marketplace coordinators, Career Direct consultants or business forum leaders.

If you would like to get involved, please send an email to mario@crown.org.za or contact our office on +21 979 3198 right now for further details. Additional information can also be obtained by visiting www.crownmarketplace.co.za


GET INVOLVED TODAY
Looking forward to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured video