Monday, April 15, 2019




** Reaching 250,000 with the Message of Christ and Servant Leadership through Tygerberg Radio – Cape Town, South Africa


See the comments from Bruce Witt


** Through a long time friend, Mario Denton, I had the privilege to share about Christ and servant leadership with a radio audience of over 250,000. Mario interviewed myself and my friend, Leon Odendall, for seven programs of 10-12 minutes that will air through April, May and June.

Mario and I have worked together in various parts of the world and he has taught Christ as the One Leader to hundreds of leaders at several Haggai Institute conferences. I am very thankful to Mario and his work around the world.

Mark 16:15, “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured video