Thursday, April 11, 2019

DEFINING YOUR LIFE PURPOSE

Start with the end in Mind
What would you say if you record a 12-to 20 second message?
Strive for the best and set high expectations for yourself



I recognize that God specifically has given me a desire …………….



I commit myself to the goal of……




I will seek through my occupation, to ………………………………………..





Looking back on my life, I want to say …….





Examples:
I recognize that God specifically has given me a desire to help other people be all they can be and maximize their God-given potential
I commit myself to the goal of using all my resources and talent to that end.
will seek through my occupation, to help others be all they can be.
Looking back on my life, I want to say I accomplished the goal of helping others to maximize their God-given potential and I did what I could to make a difference in my little corner of the world

For more details contact
FACILITATED BY DR. MARIO DENTON (MBA, M.Econ., PhD

1 comment:

Featured video