Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dear Mario and Meriene and the team!




Wow! As I have traveled home I have been trying to find the words to express my deep and heartfelt thanks and gratitude for this amazing training! My life has been irrevocably changed, challenged and impacted!



Career Direct is an amazing tool and I feel privileged to have received the training, but more than that, the opportunity to sit under your teaching and ministry has truly humbled me. Thank you for so freely imparting your wisdom, time and energy and for ‘seeing’ us. You are all truly an example of Kingdom excellence and a model that one can seek to emulate. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I look forward to ‘climbing into’ all my material and beginning my new path and I would consider it a privilege to stay connected with you.

Until we meet again
Stay blessed!

Beverley Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured video